Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content


Dalby State School now has an Enrolment Management Plan in place. This means that Dalby State School needs to follow a catchment area plan.  If you live out of the Dalby State School catchment, you can still apply for enrolment, but enrolment will depend on whether there are available places in that particular year level.
If you live in the Dalby State School catchment area, you will be required to provide two forms of evidence to show where you live:  One primary source, a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement and one secondary source a utility bill (example:  electricity, gas, fixed line telephone) showing this same address and students parent’s/legal guardian’s name.
How to Enrol?
Step 1: 
Contact us on 4672 3666 to arrange for an enrolment interview with the Principal.  Parents/guardians attend the interview along with the enrolling children.
Step 2:
Read and complete these important documents for each child.
Evidence of Address (e.g. Rental Agreement, Current bill with name and address.)
Step 3:
Attend the enrolment interview with the Principal and bring the following:
  • All completed forms as above
  • Each child’s birth certificate
  • A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas
  • Each child’s most recent report card
Step 4:
Purchase school uniforms – the Uniform Shop is open on Monday, Tuesday & Friday mornings from 8.30am to 9.30am.  To access an order form please click on the link at the bottom of this page. Purchase any necessary books and stationery items.  Book lists are available Arrange payment of any fees payable.